How is your Sunday morning routine like? As for me, first of all I like to have coffee in bed, at last. I’ve been working my head off during the week so I deserve a little time off in bed, with a good read and my favourite magazine. What could be better? Oh yes, planning my autumn wardrobe.
I like to wear black, greys, blues and army green, with a little pop of colour every now and then. But most of my outfits are basically black. I find black very elegant and luckily I can wear it in every season. Nevertheless, I have been dreaming of a tan leather bag for ages. Faux leather bags are manufactured in a very good quality today, so basically there’s no need for real leather, if you ask me. But I think you know what I’m talking about here: that special classy tan leather bag. That’s the one I long for. Here’s what I’ve put together in my mind for this season. There’s nothing wrong with dreaming, right?
1. Vagabond VALENCIA bag
2. FLIP mirror from Normann Copenhagen
3. Zeena rug – 100% cotton from House Doctor
4. Nordic Coal mug from Broste Copenhagen
5. AB 49.1 tote bag from PB0110
6. A very cosy mixed fabric coat from H&M to keep me warm
7. Casey sneakers from Vagabond
8. Leather and heavy duty waxed cotton backpack.