Christmas is gone, winter is over at last, spring has arrived and along with the budding season, my appetite for something new and refreshing has grown immensely. Want to know what that means in terms of budget? You don’t want to know. Anyway, here they are (promise I’ll start in a modest way and push up the bidding towards the end of the list):
1. Red Thread – the book about the influence of Nordic design on contemporary culture. Shop here.
2. I am going to put my hands on those fantastic Vagabond pumps.
3. The Mismo waxed bag. I love it. Source it from here.
4. Traditional Swedish raincoats are a must on the streets up there.
5. I had this lamp collecting mania for quite a long time. Luckily I grew out of it. Still, hard to resist the temptation from Normann CPH.